Group

Group Admins

• Profile picture of Ethan Watrall

Institute for Digital Archaeology Method & Practice

Public Group active 3 years, 1 month ago

Discussion group for the members and faculty of the NEH Funded Institute for Digital Archaeology Method & Practice (http://digitalarchaeology.msu.edu) organized by Michigan State University’s Department of Anthropology and MATRIX: The Center for Digital Humanities and Social Sciences

Twinery Tweeks

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tabitha Hillard 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #623

Tabitha Hillard
    Participant

Hey all- I’m almost finished with the first portion of my hypertext tour for OTP. Can anyone recommend a good place to find free audio clips that I can use for my tour? Several hypertexts I discovered have various tunes or sounds off in the background.

Also, if there is anyone near New Jerseyish who is also using Twine for their project- let me know. I’d really like to schedule a meet up in April or May, may be we could meet up and help eachother out with some coding stuff.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close

Account Activated

Your account was activated successfully! You can now log in with the username and password you provided when you signed up.

Close

Account sign-in

Please use the form below to sign-in to your account.

Forgot password?
Close

Recover password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

We've sent you an activation link. Please check your inbox.

Close

Account signup

1 Account Info

2 Personal Info

Registering for this site is easy, just fill in the fields below and we'll get a new account set up for you in no time.

In order to avoid spam, automatic account registration is restricted to emails from the following domains – .edu, .org, .gov. To register with a different email address, please write to digitalarchaeology@matrix.msu.edu to request an account.

Success!

A confirmation link has been emailed to you

Skip to toolbar